Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

I still mourn Domino

The loss of Domino, some 3+ years later, still has a ripple effect.  Yes, the editors did bring us a brief reprieve this past spring and it was great, but I still crave it in a consistent, reoccurring format.

Lonny helps.  Anyone who knows me knows my obsession with ANYTHING the founders of Matchbook put out, which also helps.  However, there is still that Domino-shaped void.

Perhaps this will be the fix? Lili Diallo (below), a former Domino stylist is launching billie magazine  this month and will have a focus on travel, home stories and market round-ups.  Initial thoughts based on their current site (heart that couch), Pinterest and Instagram accounts are that this one could be a gem....


I just got back from New England after enjoying family time and fall leaves - looking forward to sharing some of the gorgeous images!

xxoo
T

No comments:

Post a Comment