Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blue Bathroom Inspiration

After almost two years of living in our condo we are just now starting to actually, seriously, in an adult-like fashion decorate and furnish it.

Side note: I blame our amazingly awesome neighborhood for the delay in this as our disposable income has found its way to the many amazing restaurants and bars within walking distance of our home.

So anyways...we have an upstairs bathroom that is begging for some love.
Photo quality shows we have to improve the lighting too




















And for some reason I have it in my head that decorating it has to be blue.  Below are some looks I am totally feeling:

Photo Courtesy of House Beautiful




















Love the blue walls accented by the white details

Photo Courtesy of Design Sponge























Wall paper scares me more than a really steep down escalator (and that is saying A LOT), but I appreciate the blue against with light yellow accents.

Photo Courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens




















Blue and black, who knew it could look so appealing?

Stay tune for improvement updates!

xo
T

No comments:

Post a Comment